Wisdom is not what we say, it is what we do.
Evidence of wisdom can be reflected in some key areas:
1. We won't comprimise our integrity.
2. We won't antagonize another's anger.
3. We won't minimize other's feelings, we will be considerate of others.
4. We won't criticize decisions or suggestions of others. Be willing listen to others, to be open and reasonable and open to suggestions.
5. We won't emphasize other's mistakes.
6. We won't disguise our own weaknesses.
If we fall short in wisdom - "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." James 1:5