Saturday, March 5, 2016

Project 3:16 Testimony

This testimony was shared on a facebook post and is not in our area, but is very powerful!  

It was about 4:15 pm. I prayed, “God, it’s 4:15 and I have not shared yet today. You choose the person and I will share.”
On my way home, I stopped at the store to pick up something. In the frozen food isle I saw two elderly women. One of the women was trying to climb inside the freezer to get a slice of pie on the top shelf. I stepped in and got the pie for her and her friend. She said, “Thank you. Do you work here?”
I said, “No, but I am a part of PROJECT 3:16. We are a group of people going around asking others if they have heard of John 3:16. Have either of you ladies ever heard of John 3:16.” I got to share both John 3:16 and my personal story. I also invited them to church on Easter Sunday.
DON’T MISS THIS: NEITHER OF THESE SENIOR ADULT LADIES HAD EVER HEARD OF JOHN 3:16 … until today. That’s why we are doing PROJECT 3:16. 

No comments: