Friday, November 20, 2009

Gratitude Service Sunday Night


Sunday night beginning at 6:00 will be a special time to show gratitude for our blessings. There are several things planned that you won't want to miss.

Many of our children will be sharing in the service with songs, skits and Scripture reading.
The adult choir will bring a rousing favorite you will enjoy.

There is still opportunity for you to share in this special service. You are welcome to share a song, testimony or a special Scripture. This is a beautiful way to count and share our blessings.

Following the service we will meet in the fellowship hall for refreshments. Please plan to bring a finger food or dessert to share.

"I will extol You, my God, O King.
And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
Every day will I bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
Great is the Lord, and greatly
to be praised.
And His greatness is unsearchable."
Psalms 145:1-3

No comments: