What a wonderful day Sunday was at Antioch. We were challenged in the morning message to learn and live out "Four Essentials For Joyful Living" and in the evening service, our hearts were blessed by those who shared a song, a verse or a word of testimony. It was a beautiful day in the Lord.
This week there are a few special things going on. Monday night the men will enjoy a fish fry and some encouragement and fellowship with other men. This will be in the fellowship hall beginning at 6:00 PM. Then the Family Meal will be on Wednesday at 6:00 PM. You are encouraged to bring a covered dish and enjoy some great fellowship before mid week service.
Some prayer needs to remember this week are:
- Tasha M. has an appointment this week to see about how to treat her knee which has fluid on it.
- Harry S. will have extensive surgery on his mouth and throat on Tuesday.
- Aubrey H. will have surgery on his knee on Wednesday.
- Rufus S. is battling cancer and continues to need our prayers.
- Frances P. is suffering with some health issues and feeling poorly.
- Caroline Mc. has been taking care of her mother who broke her hip. She is healing well, but now her father took a fall and broke his arm. Please keep the family in your prayers.
May we be encouraged to share God's love and grace to those we see this week.