This week begins with many prayer needs in our church family. How interesting that yesterday's sermon was on the power of prayer! Prayer is one of the greatest ministries of the church and when combined with loving actions - brings about great unity and that love that Jesus desires for the church.
Please be in prayer for:
- Lowell L. - his mother passed away last night
- Lisa L.s grandmother - health problems, in the hospital
- Janet W.'s mother - having health issues - in the hospital *her step dad is still in the hospital, doing better,but has a long ways to go.
- Staten M's parents - having some health problems, needing rest, peace and strength
- Ida D's niece - in critical condition with a mass on her lung - lives in Alaska
There is a lot going on with these needs and upcoming activities. These are opportunities to be a true part of the church family.