Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thoughts For the Week Ahead

In services today (Sunday), we were blessed to hear and receive God's Word into our hearts. The morning message was based on Psalm 28:7

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices and with my song I will praise Him."

Four thoughts followed from this verse:
1. The Lord is our strength.
2. The Lord is our shield.
3. We can safely put our trust in the Lord - He will not fail us.
4. The Lord is our helper.

You are encouraged to keep this verse close to you heart this week and reflect and rejoice in the Lord.

Activities this week at Antioch include:

Wednesday:
Youth Bible Study 6:30 PM
M&Ms (Children's Music and Missions) 7:00 PM
Adult Prayer Meeting 7:00 PM

Thursday:
National Day of Prayer

Friday:
M&Ms Lock In - 7:00 PM

Have a blessed week!

No comments: