Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Margaret B. - Now With Jesus

Many of you know Margaret B. who has been in poor health for quite a while now. Mrs. Margaret passed away this afternoon (Wednesday). We are thankful for the hope and promise of heaven for her and that she is no longer suffering, but filled with peace and joy. Our church will always cherish the memories of her hard work and dedication to the church when she was able to be a part there.
Please keep her family in your prayers and details will be posted as soon as they are available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Margaret is in HEAVEN in Jesus' arms.I will truely miss MARGARET. She was my sister-in-law 53 years+, but she was more like a sister,for Ionly had one sister. Kids , know Iam here if you need me.Margaret was a person who would do anything for anyone or Antioch.She will be missed.Be sure you are in my PRAYERS.I love you, her family.Norine and Clyde