It's a new week! But this week is traditionally known as Holy Week - the week before Easter. May we be challenged to reflect on our Lord and Savior this week and His great sacrifice for our sin and the victory of the resurrection that enables us as Christians to live a victorious life in Him.
Some prayer needs you are encouraged to keep near in your heart and prayers are as follows:
- Caroline's parents - her father had a heart attack and will undergo a heart cath. today
- Eva H. is in the hospital battling congestive heart failure
- Garrett (Bo) - his father is facing some medical testing, please pray for good results
- Harry S. - underwent extensive surgery for mouth and throat cancer recently. Received a report that the cancer is back, it is aggressive kind and is in numerous places in his body. Please keep Harry and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
- Bridget M. - battling an infection and back in the hospital
- Joe R.'s brother - undergoing a colonoscopy today
- Doug M. - had some changes in his medication and is suffering some ill effects.
- Liz H.'s father - completed chemo and radiation treatments, but has been diagnosed with pneumonia and is in the hospital receiving aggressive treatment for it. Please keep him and the family in your prayers.
- A couple families have important doctor visits and tests this week. Please pray for wisdom for treatment.
May this week be blessed for you and may you seek to go out and be a blessing!