Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sermon Series Recap



I was planned for God's pleasure. The Bible word for that is "worship." 
I was planned for God's pleasure.  I was formed for God's family.  And the Bible word for that is "fellowship." 
I was created to become like Christ. And the Bible word for that is "discipleship," becoming like Jesus Christ. 
I was shaped to serve God.  The Bible word for that is "ministry," that’s what God made me for. 
 I was made for a mission.  And the Bible word for that is "evangelism." 
 That's why God put me here.  That's why God put you here, to do those things in our lives and through our lives. 
When I get a hold of God's five purposes for my life, when you get a hold of that for your life, you realize I was put on this earth for God's pleasure. 
My life is not an accident.  I was made.  I was created to live for God. 


No comments: