Monday, February 8, 2010

Interesting...

Received from a recent email - interesting!

If the devil were to write his own beatitudes, they would possibly go something like this:

·       Blessed are those Christians who are TOO TIRED, TOO BUSY, TOO DISTRACTED to spend time with their fellow Christians in church - they are my best candidates to backslide.
·        
Blessed are those Christians who WAIT TO BE ASKED and EXPECT TO BE THANKED - I can use them to slow things down.
    
  Blessed are those Christians who are TOUCHY, with a bit of luck they may STOP GOING TO CHURCH and get others to quit - they are my missionaries.
·        
Blessed are those Christians who are VERY RELIGIOUS but GET ON EVERYONE'S NERVES - they are my most effective stumbling blocks.
    
Blessed are those Christians who are TROUBLEMAKERS - they are my best wrecking crew.
   
Blessed are those Christians who have NO TIME TO PRAY - they are easy prey for me.
       
Blessed are those Christians who dwell on the negative and KEEP SPREADING TALES OF GOSSIP to others - they will spread dissension among the people which pleases me. Blessed are the GOSSIPERS - for they are my secret agents.
   
Blessed are those Christians who are COMPLAINERS - they are my best discouragers.
  
  Blessed are YOU when you read or hear this and THINK IT IS ABOUT OTHER people and not yourself - I've got you!

 Come back tomorrow for a fresh review of the Beatitudes!  God's Way.

No comments: