For over 25 years, See You at the Pole has been about one simple act—prayer. SYATP is still about students uniting themselves in prayer before God interceding for their generation. SEE YOU AT THE POLE day is on Wednesday, September 27, at 7:00 a.m. local time. All around the globe, in every time zone, students will be gathering at their flagpoles, praying for their school, friends, families, churches, and communities. SEE YOU AT THE POLE is a day committed to global unity in Christ and prayer for your generation.
How You Can Pray
- your school’s event starting now, right up to the day of See You at the Pole™.
- the students who are leading and planning your See You at the Pole™ at your school.
- the Christians at your school to show up ready to pray on See You at the Pole™ day.
- the non-Christian students on your campus who will see or hear about SYATP.
- Christian students on your campus to make the most of this unique opportunity to explain what happened on the morning of See You at the Pole™ and to be a witness for Christ.