Friday, March 9, 2018

Why Should We Hear From God?

Image result for hearing god's voice


Last Sunday, the sermon reminded us of the blessing that God speaks to us. Why is it important to hear God's voice?


WHY IS IT IMPORTANT THAT WE KNOW GOD IS SPEAKING TO US?

1. Hearing God’s voice assures me that I’m in GOD’S FAMILY.
This shows that God speaks to His people.One of the proofs that you are a Christian is that Jesus speaks to you. That shows you are in God’s family.

2. Hearing God’s voice helps protect me from making MISTAKES.
 God is there trying to lead and guide us. The only way He can do that is if we listen to Him. The question is, “How much do I listen to Him?”

3. Hearing God’s voice is the secret to a PRODUCTIVE LIFE.
The more I listen and obey God’s voice the more successful I am. Success is knowing God’s will and being right in the center of it. If you want to be successful in life, if you want to be productive, if you want to be effective, tune into God, listen to what He says and do what He has asked you to do.

No comments: