Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Introducing....


Our new Ladies Bible Study which will begin Wednesday, September 7...Duty or Delight.

Ever find yourself wondering…


  • Is God happy with me?
  • Does He really love me?
  • Am I doing enough?
  • Why do I feel guilty all the time?
  • Why can't I seem to grow more spiritually?
God is not looking for us to perform for Him, He's looking for us to delight in Him. Join Tammie Head in Duty or Delight? Knowing Where You Stand with God on a journey to overcome spiritual insecurity using six foundational truths from Ephesians 1:3-23. You will discover the beautiful news that God has not only chosen you for a deep, soul-satisfying relationship but He also constantly supplies everything you need to know Him this way. If you've been longing for a deeper relationship with God, this study is for you!

No comments: