Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Preparing For Revival Day 4

When may a revival be expected? When the wickedness of the wicked grieves and distresses the Christian.

Billy Sunday
 
a. Am I willing to sacrifice whatever is necessary to see God move in my life and church (time, convenience, comfort, reputation, pleasure and so on)?
b.  Is my life characterized by genuine sacrifice for the cause of Christ?
 
SPIRIT CONTROL:  (Galatians 5:22-25, Ephesians 5:18-21)
a.  Am I allowing Jesus to be Lord of every area of my life?
b.  Am I allowing the Holy Spirit to "fill" (control) my life each day?
c.  Is there consistent evidence of the "fruit of the Spirit" being produced in my life?
 
a.  Am I as much in love with Jesus as I have ever been?
b.  Am I devoted to Jesus, filled with His joy and peace and making Him the continual object of my affection?

No comments: